Weekly Dazzle - April 2013 pt. 1


Dazzling product:
I’ve been having a lazy makeup week, most days not wearing anything but my Maybelline Baby Lips. On a bare face I love Peach Kiss; if I’ve done my makeup then I prefer Fruit Punch because it packs a bit more color. It’s funny, when I bought the duo I didn’t think I would like Fruit Punch because it’s too pink for me, but I actually love it.

Least Dazzling product:
I hate to say it, because I love almost everything about it, but my least favourite is Cover Girl’s Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation. I love the application, coverage, finish, staying power - pretty much I love it all – of this foundation. The one drawback? I seem to be in the small percentage of people on which this foundation oxidizes. Yep, nothing worse than looking great when you head into work and realizing a few hours later that you look like a pale Oompa Loompa. Oy vey.

Dazzling Read:
I’ve been reading Message in a Bottle at work, and it is really good. Confession time: I actually started this book on my e-reader about 2 months ago, and then have been caught up, either with busy times at work or with doing crochet. I started reading this again this past week and it has sucked me right back in. Double confession time: I have never seen the movie. I know, I know, I’m deprived.

Dazzling TV Show:
I’m a bit of a reality TV junkie, but only with certain shows. I’ve been rewatching The Amazing Race, and am super excited to have finally reached Season 16 – the season with the Cowboys. As far as current shows go, I really enjoyed this week’s episode of Criminal Minds – it gave us some more insight into Derek and begs the question: at what point are you culpable for the actions of others, when your actions instigated them.

Dazzling Food:
Cucumbers. I know, such a boring one but I started bringing sliced cukes to work and sprinkling some salt on them at lunch time. Mmm, tasty.


New Purchase:
Just two days ago I purchased the Cover Girl LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm, and I have to say, I kinda love it. I got the colour 235 Coral Twist and it is the perfect spring/summer colour (not that it’s looking like spring out there right now!). Let me know if you would like to see a review of this product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up