Getting out of the rut

Do you ever get into a makeup rut? I find I'm either in a rut of wearing the same makeup looks or I'm in a rut of not wearing makeup at all. I love wearing makeup and applying it, so I'm not sure why I get into the no-makeup rut but once I'm there I find it so invigorating and empowering to feel okay with my natural self that it can take me a while to get back into wearing makeup again. What do you do to inspire yourself when you get in a rut and want to change it up but at the same time are complacent with where you are?

I feel like I'm in a good place, right now, to change things up. A new season is upon us, and I'm starting a new position for the summer so with all these other changes going on it should be easier to change this aspect. I'm also looking to dye my hair, grow out my bangs, and start doing straight - instead of embracing my natural curls - hair. Hopefully these little changes will help me get back into trying new things with my makeup too :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


up